The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office offers house checks while you are away from your home for an extended period of time. To sign up for this service you need to provide the following information:
- The date you will be leaving and the date of your return (if you are a seasonal resident, please estimate your return).
- The address for the house check.
- The homeowner’s name.
- The phone number to reach the homeowner while away.
- The address of your destination.
- A phone number and address for a local contact (family member, neighbor, etc.)
- Please share whether or not someone else will have access to your home, if you will leave lights or TV on or on a timer, if you have pets on the premises, and if you have lawn maintenance.
Call (727) 582-6177 to schedule your house checks.