Non-Emergency: 727.582.6200

Sheriff’s Advisory Board

Advisory Board members meet every Thursday at breakfast with the Sheriff, receive regular updates on agency functions and programs, and coordinate events to support the Sheriff’s youth programs, including the Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches for at-risk boys and girls.

Please call Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office Community Services – (727) 582-2222 for more information.


The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Advisory Board Community Grant Program funds local initiatives which serve our youth and provide a service or fulfill a need. Individual grants will be awarded up to $1,000 per program, for a total disbursement of $5,000 in January 2015. The Sheriff’s Executive Advisory Board will review the applications and decide which programs will receive a Community Grant.

Sheriff’s Advisory Board Community Grant Application

OMC Drop-Boxes

Operation Medicine Cabinet

Drop off your expired or unused medications during business hours at Operation Medicine Cabinet drop boxes located at two Sheriff’s Office locations:

The Sheriff’s Administration Building
10750 Ulmerton Rd.

The Sheriff’s North District Office at
737 Louden Avenue

More Information

When To Call

In Florida, simply dialing 9-1-1 in an emergency connects you to EMS, law enforcement, and the fire rescue.

The 9-1-1 system is for emergencies only – serious vehicle crashes, critical medical situations, crimes in progress, or fire.

Do not call 9-1-1 for non emergency transportation.

If you are unsure if your situation is a true emergency, officials recommend that you let the call taker determine if you need emergency help.


10750 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33778

Mailing address:
PO Drawer 2500
Largo, FL 33779-2500

Phone: (727) 582-6200
Emergency: 9 1 1


E-mail addresses are public record under Florida Law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request do not send electronic mail to this entity.

Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing, via the United States Postal Service.