Visitation Hours Effective August 1, 2012
To schedule an appointment for the video visitation center or mobile visitation call (727) 464-6842.
- Visits will be 40 minutes long
- The Video Visitation Center opens at 11:15 a.m.
- First visit begins at 11:30 a.m.
|Visit #||Visitation Center||Mobile Bus|
|1||11:30 – 12:10||11:30 – 12:10*|
|2||12:30 – 1:10||12:30 – 1:10*|
|3||1:30 – 2:10||1:30 – 2:10*|
|4||2:30 – 3:10||2:30 – 3:10*|
|Closed||3:15 – 3:45||3:15 – 3:45*|
|5||4:00 – 4:40||4:00 – 4:40*|
|6||5:00 – 5:40||5:00 – 5:40*|
|7||6:00 – 6:40||N/A*|
|8||7:00 – 7:40||N/A*|
|*Notice: Effective August 1, 2012, the Mobile Video Visitation Bus has new hours of operation.|
Mobile Video Visitation Bus:
Video Visitation Center:
The Video Visitation Center for all inmates is located at 14500 49th Street North in the Pinellas County Jail Administration Support Building. All visitors are required to schedule their visits in advance. Reservations to visit inmates will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are by phone only. Reservations will be accepted up to one week in advance. Reservations are taken 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment for visitation call (727) 464-6842.
Three persons may visit; one adult with two children – or – two adults with one child. No more than two adult visitors at one time. (Children must remain with adult)
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted without an adult.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid photo I.D. to make an appointment. All visitors must present a valid photo identification card (U.S.Govt. or State issued ID/Driver License) for admittance to the Video Visitation Center.
All visitors at the height of 36″ or above will be required to have their facial images screened via Facial Recognition Screening prior to their scheduled visit.
Video Visitation Center schedule:
- Visits are to be scheduled one (1) week in advance. Reservations to visit inmates will be accepted on a first come, first served basis by phone only.
- Center operating hours are 11:30 a.m. to 7:40 p.m. (center closed from 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.)
- Center phone line operating hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointment Times Available:
|11:30 a.m.- 12:10 p.m.||4:00 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.|
|12:30 p.m.- 1:10 p.m.||5:00 p.m. to 5:40 p.m.|
|1:30 p.m.- 2:10 p.m.||6:00 p.m. to 6:40 p.m.|
2:30 p.m.- 3:10 p.m.
|7:00 p.m. to 7:40 p.m.|
The following criteria MUST be met to ensure safety, security, and a pleasant visitation period for all concerned:
- All visitors must present a valid photo identification card (U.S.Govt. or State issued ID/Driver License) for admittance to the Video Visitation Center.
- No weapons of any kind.
- Drugs, alcohol, food, drink, or tobacco products are NOT allowed.
- All electronic devices, including cell phones, will be turned off or visits can and will be terminated.
- Clothing that may be considered obscene, offensive, or disruptive will not be allowed. The supervisor or member in charge of visitation will have the ultimate decision in this regard.
- Conduct that is disruptive or disrespectful in any manner (children or adults) will not be tolerated. The visit will be canceled at any time deemed necessary by the supervisor or member in charge if your conduct warrants this action.
- Visit only the inmate you signed up for.
- Do not leave trash, etc. in the visiting booths or visitation area.
- Do not damage or deface visiting booths or phones. Immediate termination of visit will occur. Future visits may be restricted or denied.
These guidelines, as well as the posted rules and regulations, will be strictly enforced.