TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf): 1-800-453-5145
A written report with your name and contact telephone or FAX using the fax form to: 1-800-914-0004. This form is available in PDF Format, (requires that you use Adobe Acrobat to view and print).
NOTIFICATION OF REPORT:
- Telephone reporters will always be told prior to concluding your conversation, whether the information provided has been accepted as a report.
- For faxed information, notification will be provided only when additional information is needed to accept a report, or when the report does not fall within the jurisdiction of Children & Families. Your fax number must be clearly indicated on your report. Although you may request confirmation, you can assume that your report was accepted if you provided your fax number and receive no response from the Hotline.
Be Prepared to Provide:
- Victim name, address or location, approximate age, race and sex;
- Physical, mental or behavioral indications that the person is infirm or disabled;
- Signs or indications of harm or injury, including a physical description if possible;
- Relationship of the alleged perpetrator to the victim, if possible. If the relationship is unknown, a report will still be taken if other reporting criteria are met.