Non-Emergency: 727.582.6200

14-099 Deputy Arrested for Disorderly Intoxication

Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office

St. Petersburg Police Department (Arresting Agency)

Deputy Jeffrey De Cresie
Age: 48
Hire Date: 06/11/2000

A Sheriff’s Office member was arrested for disorderly intoxication in a public place.

The deputy was arrested at about 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 10, 2014.

The deputy was arrested at 5th Ave and 1st Street South in St. Petersburg.

Officers from the St. Petersburg Police Department have arrested 48-year-old Deputy Jeffrey De Cresie for disorderly intoxication in a public place.

Deputy De Cresie was arrested and subsequently transported to the Pinellas County Jail.

Deputy De Cresie is assigned to the Patrol Operations Bureau – Central District.

Any inquiries regarding the arrest should be directed to the St. Petersburg Police Department PIO.

Comments are closed.

OMC Drop-Boxes

Operation Medicine Cabinet

Drop off your expired or unused medications during business hours at Operation Medicine Cabinet drop boxes located at two Sheriff’s Office locations:

The Sheriff’s Administration Building
10750 Ulmerton Rd.

The Sheriff’s North District Office at
737 Louden Avenue

More Information

When To Call

In Florida, simply dialing 9-1-1 in an emergency connects you to EMS, law enforcement, and the fire rescue.

The 9-1-1 system is for emergencies only – serious vehicle crashes, critical medical situations, crimes in progress, or fire.

Do not call 9-1-1 for non emergency transportation.

If you are unsure if your situation is a true emergency, officials recommend that you let the call taker determine if you need emergency help.


10750 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33778

Mailing address:
PO Drawer 2500
Largo, FL 33779-2500

Phone: (727) 582-6200
Emergency: 9 1 1


E-mail addresses are public record under Florida Law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request do not send electronic mail to this entity.

Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing, via the United States Postal Service.