Non-Emergency: 727.582.6200

Closed IA Cases

In the interest of transparency and openness in government, as of June 13, 2013, all closed Internal Affairs dispositions will be available to the public on this page of the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office Website. Each disposition posted here contains a summary of the violation and the final result of the investigation. The dispositions are ordered by the date in which the closed case was posted to the website.

Internal Affairs Statistical Information:

  • Command Level InvestigationsAdministrative complaints referred to the accused member’s Bureau Commander for investigation. 2011, 2012, 2013
  • Formal Internal Affairs InvestigationsAn investigation conducted by personnel assigned to the Internal Affairs Division into apparent violations of agency policy or criminal laws by members of the PCSO. 2011, 2012, 2013

OMC Drop-Boxes

Operation Medicine Cabinet

Drop off your expired or unused medications during business hours at Operation Medicine Cabinet drop boxes located at two Sheriff’s Office locations:

The Sheriff’s Administration Building
10750 Ulmerton Rd.

The Sheriff’s North District Office at
737 Louden Avenue

More Information

When To Call

In Florida, simply dialing 9-1-1 in an emergency connects you to EMS, law enforcement, and the fire rescue.

The 9-1-1 system is for emergencies only – serious vehicle crashes, critical medical situations, crimes in progress, or fire.

Do not call 9-1-1 for non emergency transportation.

If you are unsure if your situation is a true emergency, officials recommend that you let the call taker determine if you need emergency help.


10750 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33778

Mailing address:
PO Drawer 2500
Largo, FL 33779-2500

Phone: (727) 582-6200
Emergency: 9 1 1


E-mail addresses are public record under Florida Law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request do not send electronic mail to this entity.

Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing, via the United States Postal Service.